weird computer/mobile phone search problem....help needed.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Situation is.
I have a lap top. Wife sometimes used it to order items so her Google email**
address is "in there somewhere"
my wife and I have Samsung Galaxy phones.
I have hotmail for emails.
Wife has a Google email address**

When I search for something using google it comes up on MY WIFES phone history BUT NOT MINE.
It could be embarrasing if I search for e.g. "big busty blonds" or even worse "new bike prices".

Can anyone offer a reason and even a solution.
NB
Phones are both Virgin accounts....both contracts taken out on the same day. Went into Virgin shop....they just scratched thier heads.

Chrome on the PC is signed in with your wife's Google account.

Top right of a new browser tab click the little round avatar and sign out of her account and (optionally) into your own.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Chrome on the PC is signed in with your wife's Google account.

Top right of a new browser tab click the little round avatar and sign out of her account and (optionally) into your own.
I will certainly have a look at that.
Is is rare that she uses it and I definitely used my hotmail account since she used her google account

I will certainly have a look at that.
Is is rare that she uses it and I definitely used my hotmail account since she used her google account
It's still my guess; the browser can still be logged in to one Google account independently of you going to Hotmail and signing in there. The two are not linked.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
It's still my guess; the browser can still be logged in to one Google account independently of you going to Hotmail and signing in there. The two are not linked.
I will definitely look at that.
When you say "a new browser tab".......do you mean as soon as I go onto the search engine or after I have e.g. opened Cycle Chat (showing my
But couldn't that get muddled up with your pink girly case?
Definitely not......mine has a nice fluffy bow on it.

I will definitely look at that.
When you say "a new browser tab".......do you mean as soon as I go onto the search engine or after I have e.g. opened Cycle Chat (showing my

Definitely not......mine has a nice fluffy bow on it.
yes, open a new blank page in your internet and go to www.google.co.uk if you don't see the little avatar in the top right of the page

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Are the accounts 'linked'?

Do Mrs 7's searches for pretty baubles and girly trinkets show on your history?

Top Bottom