Weird Feline Bahaviour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
ComedyPilot said:
My other cat called Ninja used to sleep on my car bonnet.
I've seen 3 cats sleeping on the same bonnet of a parked car. I think it's the heat from the engine that makes it comfy.

OP
OP
yorkshiregoth

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
It does look like Ichigo (the kitten) is checking the temperature. I doubt it is his eyesight as he is very good at chasing his ball around the house. He even likes playing fetch with his ball (the mad moggy)

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Ever so slightly off topic. A cat recently had to have radio-active treatment to prevent the spread of Feline Leukothingy wotsit.(sp) ?

When the Vet returned the animal to its owner, they were told the cat would now have 18 half lifes.

longers

Legendary Member
yorkshiregoth said:
He even likes playing fetch with his ball (the mad moggy)

We had one like that, I could sit in the lounge and ping a ball of foil off the wall by the top of the stairs, he'd catch it before it had gone the full flight down, he'd bring it back and drop it so I wouldn't even have to get out of the chair :smile:.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Maz said:
Same here. Oddly enough, none of the cats was rightfully ours :?:. They would walk along the adjoining walls of the terraced houses and just stop off for a bite to eat or a bit of shelter, bit like a feline drop-in centre.

There are 7 million domestic cats in the UK and 10 million families who claim to own a cat.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Kamikaze dog runs across screen...
dogrunning.gif

terry huckle

All cats are weird...that`s part of their appeal.

I had a retrieving cat once...he used to love it at birthdays and Christmas when a champagne bottle was opened. To entertain the kids once, I opened the kitchen door and fired the cork to the bottom of the garden this event was immediately followed by the cat hurtling down the path and fetching the cork back....from then on, whenever he saw a champagne/cava bottle being brought out, he would ready himself for what had become a ritual.

Same cat loved jazz, and would come in from wherever he was to listen to the stereo; didn`t think much of Stan Getz, but adored Miles Davis. He was quite partial to Ella Fitzgerald too.

Top Bottom