what do you do with meat and two veg on a long ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
gbspark said:
what do you do with meat and 2 veg on a long ride, i'm doing 45 miles next week palace to palace, and they get in the way a bit, ????

Get a saddle with a cut away and the problem goes away

Mr Phoebus

bufallobobscreenshotsotl.jpg

It puts the lotion on the chamois.

Noodley

gbspark said:
what do you do with meat and 2 veg on a long ride, i'm doing 45 miles next week palace to palace, and they get in the way a bit, ????

It makes no difference whether it is a short or long ride. Get yourself comfy at the start and you'll be okay.

mr Mag00

rising member
in answer to op, lucky you, mine dont, all seems v v comfortable on ride

gavintc

Guru
It was a problem until I realised that my bibs were too loose allowing movement in that region. You need support and support demands tighter bib shorts. As some has already mentioned just lift up and away you go. On my better shorts, I will never need to re-adjust mid ride.

Mr Pig

My pecker often goes numb after a while. It's like your arm going numb and feels really horrible as the blood rushes back into it! :0(

I was on a horse at a camp about a year ago. Not the first time I've been on one but the last that's for sure. When the stupid things start jogging, or whatever you call it, it's like getting kicked in the nuts twice a second!

You women don't know how good you've got it sometimes ;0)

galaxy1

Pins and needles in your pecker is definately not a nice sensation.I've got a saddle with a cut away too.Its better but doesn't completly solve the problem

Top Bottom