What do you look like

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
That's me on the left that is @ FatBoysDiner
309256_10151048504103751_1181901515_n.jpg

Anyone like to guess who the other three are..

Leaway2

Lycrist
You never said you were a monk.
To go from mortal to Buddha, you have to put an end to karma, nurture your awareness, and accept what life brings.

Bless you.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
[QUOTE 2737433, member: 1314"]Just asked my son what colour they are. He says they're green as well! They are obviously yellow. (Guess they could be lime.)
][/quote]
I'm slightly colour blind, in that I get browns and greens confused, but those chairs are green!

anothersam

SMIDSMe
I clamped the bike into a turbo trainer, set the camera timer, then rushed back and tried to look comfortable. Then I did it again about twenty times until I managed a shot where I wasn't grimacing in discomfort. Just out of shot I'm kicking an oompa loompa who was getting grabby.

Aperitif

Meme bar
Anyone like to guess who the other three are..
Obviously I'm not going to guess the Funboy Three (one blue, one to be trusted and one with lightweight socks etc,) but is that TC2 sitting on the entrance steps, Ian?

[QUOTE 2772600, member: 1314"]I've had a make over. innit

View attachment 32669 [/quote]

AND upgraded your HiFi as well!! Well done you!! :hugs:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
[QUOTE 2772645, member: 1314"]I'm available for hire - weddings, funerals, house-warmings, anything. Payment in beer and wine and curry. Strobe-lighting will cost extra.[/quote]
CofG also charges more if you plug him into the mains.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
[QUOTE 2772661, member: 1314"]Ah, yes! Here he is with me, when I had long hair! And the mad Hull lad as well. He was/is a good fixed rider. Rainham Marshes. innit [/quote]
MikeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Top Bottom