What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Two films last night

"The Prestige" : Christopher Nolan films usually tick boxes, but like Tenet this one was a bit of a struggle.
I find The Prestige one his better films and possibly the only one of his i've wanted to watch again and again. Tenet, on the other hand...

lazybloke

Considering a new username
I find The Prestige one his better films and possibly the only one of his i've wanted to watch again and again. Tenet, on the other hand...
Interstellar is one I've watched multiple times. The concept of the tesseract seems clumsy, but the impact of time dilation on the characters is so well portrayed.. it really draws me to that film.

Loved Inception too, but have only seen it in dvd quality so recently grabbed a bluray on sale on Amazon.

Adam4868

Guru
I've seen most of Nolans films numerous times...well Oppenheimer only once at the cinema and although I thought it was ok I'm in no rush to see it again.
Tenet I've grown to love,first time I watched it i think maybe I was trying to hard to understand it,second and third time I liked and then loved it.Maybe that's it,as in its gorgeous to look at but not so much try and work out..😁
Inception is probably my favourite Nolan film never disappoints

Top Bottom