What is missing from my wiggle order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

midlife

Guru
Tongue in cheek :smile:. Back in the 1970's Jantex was about as sticky as a post it note ! Better nowadays I hear :biggrin:

Shaun

young Ed

Veteran
on a serious note, pop them an email saying simply and politely that you didn't receive any haribos as you usually do.
i had this same dilemma once my self and they were very neat and professional and apologised greatly and set up a completely separate order for me and sent out 10 packs without a problem! :thumbsup: wiggle
Cheers Ed

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
on a serious note, pop them an email saying simply and politely that you didn't receive any haribos as you usually do.
i had this same dilemma once my self and they were very neat and professional and apologised greatly and set up a completely separate order for me and sent out 10 packs without a problem! :thumbsup: wiggle
Cheers Ed

On a more serious note just nip to a corner shop and buy the bloody things. You save a fortune on cycling components and consumables.

buggi

Bird Saviour
I made that mistake once... Now I always ask for "sweets for my nephew" in the comments box when I place my order.

winjim

Smash the cistern
When Wiggle give away free tyres, chains or derailleur mechs with every packet of Haribo purchased, I'll still use my LBS.
I find one of my LBS a bit snooty so today I popped into a different one. The chap was really friendly and I'll probably go back but it's a bloody good job I'm not in a hurry.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I find one of my LBS a bit snooty so today I popped into a different one. The chap was really friendly and I'll probably go back but it's a bloody good job I'm not in a hurry.

At least you get served the same day. You have to wait until the following day to get your hands on the goodies from Wiggle.

winjim

Smash the cistern
At least you get served the same day. You have to wait until the following day to get your hands on the goodies from Wiggle.
I got served, but no stock in so I am waiting a fortnight for something which I could get delivered to my house in 3 - 5 working days. A fortnight! Like I say, good job I'm not in a hurry.

Top Bottom