What scum do we have in our midst?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yea that's not nice, leaving a dog in a car in this heat, was cruel.

It doesn't take a genius to work out that this hot weather is stressful for dogs anyway, never mind putting them in a car.

yenrod

This is an utter and total disgrace - have these up for murder would I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bastards.

giantscr2.0

I cant believe that people are that stupid.
Sadly this type of thing happens over and over again every year. It is reported on the news, in the local press, TV and yet people still do it.
Complete mindless idiots.

lazyfatgit

Unfortunately there's no test for owning a dog.

having said that, we have a test for driving and we still get mindless idiots.

I'm not overly fond of dogs (more specifically irresponsible owners), but anyone leaving a beast to suffer and boil in a car deserves something more than a fine.

What would be an appropriate course of action?

Crankarm

Guru
yenrod said:
This is an utter and total disgrace - have these up for murder would I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bastards.

I think you'll find that murder or manslaughter can only be committed on a human being.

Globalti

Legendary Member
My own definition of stupidity is the inabilty to imagine the consequences of your actions. These people are clearly very stupid.

Maizie

Guru
Crankarm said:
And people leave babies and young kids in locked cars as well ;).
Yep, there was a case I remember of a lady who left her baby in its child seat in the back of the car while she was at work, she kept looking out of the window to check he was OK, she thought he was behaving very well and doing a lot of sleeping, and actually he wasn't asleep, he'd died from the heat by the time she left work and actually went out to the car to see him.

Maizie said:
Yep, there was a case I remember of a lady who left her baby in its child seat in the back of the car while she was at work, she kept looking out of the window to check he was OK, she thought he was behaving very well and doing a lot of sleeping, and actually he wasn't asleep, he'd died from the heat by the time she left work and actually went out to the car to see him.

She got jailed I bet?

Tynan

Veteran
If people do it knowingly with babies then of course they do it with animals, why is anyone surprised?

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
This not an isolated case. Mrs P is a Veterinary Nurse of 30 years qualified and incidents of dogs being left in cars with the windows shut happen every year. The most effective way to cool dogs down before going onto a drip is to shove ice cubes into the anus to start cooling the blood down!

Top Bottom