What should I text back....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KristyA

Just had a text from some one, who's number is not in my phone, so don't know who it is saying "I've gt big waves ov love for you today LBBB, on my way round get ur legs akimbo"!!!

1) What does LBBB mean and 2)What do you text back to that?!!!:sad:

PaulB

Legendary Member
It's a 419 and afore ye know where you are, you'll be handing over money to them.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Might be those builders.... found out you weren't too impressed they didn't whistle.

Ignore it...... it will be some random fool texting any number....had it myself once.... "Hi mate hows tricks".....ended up in a short text conversation - "Who's this....?" (knowing I'd lost a few numbers) lasted a few texts...."Ah nice to talk to you bye.." FFS.... don't waste my time.

ChrisKH

Guru
Tell them you have the painters in, but otherwise ok. And can your best mate film it for You Tube as you haven't posted anything similar in the last month or so?

OP
OP
KristyA

KristyA

ChrisKH said:
Tell them you have the painters in, but otherwise ok. And can your best mate film it for You Tube as you haven't posted anything similar in the last month or so?

:sad:

Left bundle branch block according to google. It is related I suppose, it's a heart condition, affairs of he heart etc....

OP
OP
KristyA

KristyA

Don't reply!

It's likely an automated system which will take your response as a subscription request.

You'll then get loads of texts from them and be charged for each.

Too late! F*ck!

Text I sent went: "I think you have the wrong number mate - I do not know what LBBB means"

Text back said: "who is this?"

Text I sent back said:"The cops- are you a pervert?"

No reply yet!!!!

OP
OP
KristyA

KristyA

Hey I'm a "Member" - what's the next one and do I have to smash bricks with my bare hands or feet to get there?...

Top Bottom