What should I text back....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
KristyA

KristyA

Ohhhhh, your posting rate?

The higher your number of posts, the louder you can hear Patrick's Merc approaching. Him in his velvet smoking jacket, clutching a bottle of Blue Nun and a droopy bunch of flowers he picked up from Tesco Express on the A5.

How exciting. Can't wait for that! :sad:

papercorn2000

Apparently it's greatly over-rated.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
KristyA said:
:ohmy:indeed! :angry: - steady on big boy!

I fear I may have overstepped the threshold of propriety and can only offer my sincere apologies and a promise to be a good boy in future:biggrin:

OP
OP
KristyA

KristyA

rich p said:
I fear I may have overstepped the threshold of propriety and can only offer my sincere apologies and a promise to be a good boy in future:biggrin:

Apology not required, but accepted nonetheless. I wonder how long it will take for you to break your promise?...I'll be keeping an eye on you...:angry:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Have a care! It might be Linford's Bothersome Bag of Balls.

Actually, being wooed by Patrick Stewart might not be all bad. It probably involves 'taking in a show' (you'll have to excuse the knowing winks to half the chorus line) followed by a trip to Da Poncio's Trattoria, where the waiter appears by your side with a peppergrinder the size of the Eiffel Tower. He'll survey the menu over his pince-nez, and say 'the usual. Luigi, and the lady will have the Prawn Cocktail. Oh, and a bottle of the '63'. 'Of course, Mr. Patrick'.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
dellzeqq said:

Actually, being wooed by Patrick Stewart might not be all bad. It probably involves 'taking in a show' (you'll have to excuse the knowing winks to half the chorus line) followed by a trip to Da Poncio's Trattoria, where the waiter appears by your side with a peppergrinder the size of the Eiffel Tower. He'll survey the menu over his pince-nez, and say 'the usual. Luigi, and the lady will have the Prawn Cocktail. Oh, and a bottle of the '63'. 'Of course, Mr. Patrick'.

It's Sir Patrick now, according to another thread.

dellzeqq said:

Is there a '63 with the Blue Nun? I hope it's not as dry as the other ones. It goes well with a nice 36 oz. steak provided the steak has been properly cooked, not like these people who just cook it for 20 minutes each side.

Top Bottom