Whatever happened to Moon bunny?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
What is it with idiots who don't wear helmets? Don't you care about your safety?

tumblr_lmpdixbFDm1qdt7kvo1_500.png

Attachments

• tumblr_lmpdixbFDm1qdt7kvo1_500.png
    tumblr_lmpdixbFDm1qdt7kvo1_500.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 10

AndyRM

XOXO
Anyone disagree with this bit of campaign literature I got through the door?

11111603_631432340292383_1191341043576994025_n.jpg

11182259_631478546954429_842966772354600222_n.jpg

AndyRM

XOXO
Missing the publishers name and the promoters name in the imprint! Election offence.

You've obviously come over all misty eyed thinking about Enoch Powell, it's on the bottom of the reverse. I can understand welling up at the thought of the great man but it might be worth drying your eyes to prevent further confusion.

classic33

Leg End Member
You've obviously come over all misty eyed thinking about Enoch Powell, it's on the bottom of the reverse. I can understand welling up at the thought of the great man but it might be worth drying your eyes to prevent further confusion.
Its not.
What is an imprint?
1.25 An imprint must, by law, be added to campaign material to show who is responsible for its production. It helps to ensure that the campaign is transparent.
What do you need to include?
1.26 On printed material, such as leaflets and posters, you must include the name and address of:
• the printer
• the promoter

• any person on behalf of whom the material is being published (and who is not the promoter)
1.27 The promoter is the person who has authorised the material to be printed. If the promoter is acting on behalf of a group or organisation, the group or organisation’s name and address must also be included.
1.28 You can use either home or office addresses.
1.29 If you are putting an advert in a newspaper, your advert does not need to include the printer’s details.

Example of an imprint
1.30 A standard imprint for independent candidates should look like this:
Printed by [printer’s name and address].
Promoted by [agent’s name] of [agent’s address], on behalf of [candidate’s name] of [candidate’s address].

Last edited:

Slioch

Guru
Well that's the drive pressure washed for another year. All the way from the stables to the gatehouse. Her ladyship will be pleased and may let me sleep indoors tonight.

If anyone's in the market for a new pressure washer, I can thoroughly recommend one of these little bad boys, and at less than 30 quid is a veritable bargain. Karcher K2

classic33

Leg End Member
Well that's the drive pressure washed for another year. All the way from the stables to the gatehouse. Her ladyship will be pleased and may let me sleep indoors tonight.

If anyone's in the market for a new pressure washer, I can thoroughly recommend one of these little bad boys, and at less than 30 quid is a veritable bargain. Karcher K2
What's wrong with a brush and elbow grease?

AndyRM

XOXO
"Election communication for North Tyneside.
Printed and promoted by National Front, PO Box 495,
Hull HU9 9GL on behalf of candidate Robert Batten"

I suppose they're being a bit lax with the addresses but I reckon that just about covers it, no?

Anyway, the poor chap's being campaigning for 12 years, you'd think he'd have got the hint by now...

classic33

Leg End Member
"Election communication for North Tyneside.
Printed and promoted by National Front, PO Box 495,
Hull HU9 9GL on behalf of candidate Robert Batten"

I suppose they're being a bit lax with the addresses but I reckon that just about covers it, no?

Anyway, the poor chap's being campaigning for 12 years, you'd think he'd have got the hint by now...
Nope, they were done the other year down here for that.

PO Box Address's are not allowed.

Top Bottom