Whats everyone riding these days

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Fleet update time...
Firstly the Cube CLS LTD PRO (or some combination of those!) which was being used like an MTB (usually fitted with mudguards)
Cube CLS Ltd Pro.jpg

until at the start of this year when I picked up a proper 29er - a Voodoo Bizango
Voodoo Bizango.jpg

Then the flat bar bikes - a 13 Implicit Alpha and a Giant Rapid 1
13 Implicit Alpha.jpg
Giant Rapid.jpg

The only carbon bike I own is a Planet X Pro Carbon fitted with Superstar Components wheels
Planet X.jpg

And finally, it's Titanium time. Firstly, the one that started the obsession - a Van Nicholas Ventus purchased as an early 50th birthday present to myself. Decals removed and fitted with Campagnolo Zonda wheels. This is still my favourite for its combination of comfort & speed.
Original Ventus.jpg

Then. because I was using it so much, including for commuting, a basis Ventus SE was purchased as a clearance bike direct from Van Nicholas and has become the main commuter bike, hence the SKS Raceblades
New Ventus.jpg

And finally, the latest TI - a Spa Elan with handbuilt wheels. Surprisingly rapid and a really comfortable do anything bike (my second favourite).
Spa Elan.jpg

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Fleet update time...
Firstly the Cube CLS LTD PRO (or some combination of those!) which was being used like an MTB (usually fitted with mudguards) View attachment 409433
until at the start of this year when I picked up a proper 29er - a Voodoo Bizango
View attachment 409434
View attachment 409436 View attachment 409437
The only carbon bike I own is a Planet X Pro Carbon fitted with Superstar Components wheels
View attachment 409438
And finally, it's Titanium time. Firstly, the one that started the obsession - a Van Nicholas Ventus purchased as an early 50th birthday present to myself. Decals removed and fitted with Campagnolo Zonda wheels. This is still my favourite for its combination of comfort & speed. View attachment 409442
Then. because I was using it so much, including for commuting, a basis Ventus SE was purchased as a clearance bike direct from Van Nicholas and has become the main commuter bike, hence the SKS Raceblades
View attachment 409444
And finally, the latest TI - a Spa Elan with handbuilt wheels. Surprisingly rapid and a really comfortable do anything bike (my second favourite).
View attachment 409447

That's some collection you have there!

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Best add my current ride - self build with 1x11 xt di2

IMG_20180603_160038_290.jpg

Nyooome-nore

My rather splendid B’twin and I have 75 miles to conquer tomorrow.

I have Just fitted the selle royale A>3 after just over 900 miles on the yak since January, great saddle but not perfect for a more athletic riding posture, should make tomorrow more comfy, and who knows... faster???

Also a cockpit shot, just got around to getting the mount for the polar V650, and had to replace the derailleurs as the triple was skipping the intermediate, and I have finally got them here I like them position wide! Hoping the mount makes it so I can just glance down rather than have to turn my head away from the road.
9412DB12-76B6-4908-BE4D-345CFB8A6CB1.jpeg
B9AD7B6B-D538-4CB7-8544-991E1BA0C559.jpeg

Tin Pot

Guru
Fleet update time...
Firstly the Cube CLS LTD PRO (or some combination of those!) which was being used like an MTB (usually fitted with mudguards) View attachment 409433
View attachment 409434
View attachment 409436 View attachment 409437
View attachment 409438
And finally, it's Titanium time. Firstly, the one that started the obsession - a Van Nicholas Ventus purchased as an early 50th birthday present to myself. Decals removed and fitted with Campagnolo Zonda wheels. This is still my favourite for its combination of comfort & speed. View attachment 409442
View attachment 409444
View attachment 409447
That’s a very long fence you’ve got there.

My ride:

Orpington_railway_station_MMB_13_465177.jpg

Peddlar

Spinning Addict!
Some amazing bikes (and fleet's) here!

My 3 Rides:-

Giant Contend SL 1
Awesome Roadie and just love riding this bike.

Boardman Road Team

Dedicated trainer bike on the Wahoo Kickr Snap, love riding SRAM
Boardman CX
For the days I ride with my partner and or around the rdeways and country parks, was a Gumtree deal for <£250 with 10 miles on the clock.

Top Bottom