What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
A pair of hubs from another cc'er

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
This - but no mech hanger included so I've had a chat with the seller and he's covered the cost:

s-l1600.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
What postie has NOT brought me today is my new laptop. I ordered it from John Lewis a week ago on 7 day delivery but they phoned me yesterday to say that their supplier had just informed them that there were none left and it might be the 29th (or longer) before more are available! I would say that is a sign that a container full of the things is about to be put on a cargo ship in China. I had noticed that the laptop had disappeared from the JL website and on Amazon they were showing 1-2 months delivery times!

It is annoying, but I have fixed my old laptop so I can use it until the new one arrives. In fact, I am typing this post on old faithful. I am going to keep it as a backup machine. Its resale value is probably only £25 or so now, and anyway - it was a gift from my late mum so I don't really want to dispose of it.

Chain Reaction order arrived yesterday with two Endura waterproofs,one for the better half which she is pleased with and a race cape for me which was worn this morning and fits perfectly although not tested in the rain yet.

Top Bottom