Whats your view...........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
like from your front or back garden, these are my panoramic views, I must admit I feel quite lucky to be living in the countryside.
DSCF2666.JPG

DSCF2667.JPG

This is my dogs playground, right outside my back door.
DSCF2668.JPG

Better view than sandbanks and nowhere near as expensive.

Last edited:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Mines a hedge:biggrin: but that is some view (though the cyclist in me is saying that must mean you have to cycle uphill to get home:whistle:).

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Victorian terraces and a Mosque with a nice large garden immediately out the front. I can also see the Williamson Memorial (world's 2nd largest after Taj Mahal, apparently), the cathedral spire and the turrets of Lancaster Castle from my front window. I used to be able to see the town hall clock too... until they rebuilt the Trades Hall and added an extra floor (barstools!). Out the back is an old metal works and a little late 80s housing enclave, back yards, wheelie bins and a couple of tall trees. Not bad for a city dweller.

OP
OP
S

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Couldn't you cycle from the other direction from the top of the hill so that every ride ends with a downhill?
Great views by the way, well jeal.
:laugh: to get to the top of the hill involves an even steeper climb that I have never attempted, I honestly don't think I would make it to the top.
Brookfoot Lane; https://www.strava.com/segments/864470
and the other approach would be Southowram Bank which is just as steep.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Fantastic view, what part of the country is that? Agree 100%, far better than Sandbanks.

West Yorkshire, a village on the outskirts of Halifax called Siddal.

classic33

Leg End Member
Got a decent view of the West Bank.
Turn 90° either way and I'm looking at open countryside, when I'm outside.

Top Bottom