Whay would a girl do this to herself???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Before

Tera_Patrick_2007.jpg

After

tera-patrick-sleeve-tattoo.jpg

Panter

Just call me Chris...
For attention. Seems to be working too B)

U

User169

Got to say, I think it looks pretty good. A bit suicide-girl-esque.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Delftse Post said:
Got to say, I think it looks pretty good. A bit suicide-girl-esque.

Na it's a bit too much. She's a fine looking girl and she has now went from nothing to a full sleeve. Bit much for a girl who had nothing until her mid 30's when her husband has obviously had a say in it

tera-patrick-and-evan-seinfeld-tera-patrick-9NSJKb.jpg

Rob S

Greedo said:
Na it's a bit too much. She's a fine looking girl and she has now went from nothing to a full sleeve. Bit much for a girl who had nothing until her mid 30's when her husband has obviously had a say in it

tera-patrick-and-evan-seinfeld-tera-patrick-9NSJKb.jpg

Well, I'd say it looks a bit silly now, but once she's about 55 it'll look really classy.:sad:

Tera used to look bloody gorgeous...then spoilt it with stoopid sized boobs...and now a stoopid tartoo.B)

Will1985

Über Member
Seems to be becoming quite popular now - I noticed the other night that some of the England football team have tattoos adorning their entire arm. Looks unsightly and slightly thuggish...not the kind of image that children should be admiring or copying either.
IMO it looks bad on a man and even worse on a woman.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Rob S said:
Well, I'd say it looks a bit silly now, but once she's about 55 it'll look really classy.:biggrin:

Tera used to look bloody gorgeous...then spoilt it with stoopid sized boobs...and now a stoopid tartoo.:biggrin:

I'd have thought it may be a little more interesting than plain wrinkled skin

Top Bottom