wheelset choice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclist33

I'm thinking of the Zondas too. My current wheel set is the Giant P-Elite C on my Defy Composite 1. My biggest issue isn't choosing the wheels, it's knowing whether I'm likely to see much of a difference over my current wheels.

In other words, how good are my current wheels and what's the gap between these and, say, the Zondas?

I mainly ride sportives and weekend rides between 25 and 100 miles. It's not particularly hilly in Essex but I have a London to Paris ride coming up where I'll be seeing some decent hills.

Any advice welcome, and sorry to OP for hijacking the thread

I'd imagine the P-Elites are akin to the Campag Khamsin, I don't mean in build style or owt but price point/performance package.

So the Zondas would be a couple of steps up from that, I'd say you'd definitely notice and appreciate it but you won't become Wiggins on account!!

Stu

SteveBM

I'd imagine the P-Elites are akin to the Campag Khamsin, I don't mean in build style or owt but price point/performance package.

So the Zondas would be a couple of steps up from that, I'd say you'd definitely notice and appreciate it but you won't become Wiggins on account!!

Stu
Cheers Stu, appreciate the response

Top Bottom