Where is everyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
I've been burning stuff :biggrin:

Sat out in the yard for the first firing up of the chiminea this year.

With a beer :rolleyes:

Bring your own marshmallows.

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Is it sad that I've been out cleaning my bike this evening? Finished it in semi-darkness!

This was instead of going out on it today. Mrs.S was a bit knackered after getting up a few nights in the week so I did the honourable thing and let her go to bed this avo while I watched motogp with mini-missdudino.

Mr Pig

Reminds me of a joke:

Couple visiting the USA enjoy the variety of wildlife and the guy decides he'd like to take an animal back to the UK with him. After considering the options he decides he really fancies a skunk!

Obviously, it would be quite illegal to take a skunk home so they start considering ways to hide it and smuggle it back. As his wife is quite a large woman who wears baggy clothes and long skirts he suggests bandaging the skunk up and suspending it under her skirt between her legs. "No one is going to think to look up there" he says.

His wife is not convinced and says "But what about the smell?". To which he replies "Well I know what you mean but heck, if the skunk dies it dies".

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Auntie Helen said:
Well Aperitif, Arallsopp, ilovebikes, Topcat1, ChrisKH and Sig Silverprinter are all still on their way back from the Essex ride (probably).

Got in at 4am

Abitrary

I got in an argument with my neighbour about his fence and we both ended up going to jail for a week where we got prisoner bonding syndrome and then we died and went to heaven and he got promoted but I got sent back down again and then I had an argument about the other fence with the other neighbour but I think this time it was about my fence and all about the creosote creeping through the little holes and he killed me and he made me go to hell but I told lucifer that I actually make little animals smile and he let me come back up to earth again.

Mr Pig

Abitrary said:
I got in an argument with my neighbor about his fence and we both ended up going to jail for a week where we got prisoner bonding syndrome and then we died and went to heaven and he got promoted but I got sent back down again and then I had an argument about the other fence with the other neighbor but I think this time it was about my fence and all about the creosote creeping through the little holes and he killed me and he made me go to hell but I told lucifer that I actually make little animals smile and he let me come back up to earth again.

And the morel of the story is:

Alcohol only makes you 'think' you're funny.

Mr Pig said:
And the morel of the story is:

Alcohol only makes you 'think' you're funny.

Oh, I don't know: stranger things have happened! ;)

Top Bottom