Where is Joe24?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
He is young and I don't want a problem with Joe, this is decent home for all of us.

All this taking the piss taking is not going to do any good so let's just leave it.

I didn't know he had been banned, FACT.

I'm not a mod FACT.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
snapper_37 said:
He is young and I don't want a problem with Joe, this is decent home for all of us.

All this taking the piss taking is not going to do any good so let's just leave it.

I didn't know he had been banned, FACT.

I'm not a mod FACT.

I am one of the biggest piss-takers on here, and I do it knowing that it is NOT spiteful, and if I didn't like someone, I would ignore them and blank them.

I like Joe too. The thread about his chicken legs was hilarious, and the one about the Italian girls at Hilldodger's was pure class.

He's a young lad that we all can relate to, and he is so easy to get going it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Having said that though, (and I didn't read any of it) if he was offensive, he deserves a ban, and a modicum of piss-taking to boot. It's the British way of doing things.

I hope this makes sense?

Shaun

Founder
I'm going to close this thread.

I don't feel it's fair to discuss Joe when he's not here to defend himself, and the original question of where he's gone has been answered.

Cheers,
Shaun

(Note to Joe: You're obviously still reading CC so just take on board that you got a short-term ban for going too far - reflect on this over the next few days and come back with a cooler head on and you'll get on just fine.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom