Where's wafflycat?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Having been 'absent with leave' for a while, I've just noticed waffle's absence! She ain't been on since 23rd Feb!

Did Patrick upset her - as a terse reply to him was her last post.

She's not on the members' list, nor is she registered on the number of posts made!

What happened? :biggrin:

mr Mag00

rising member
eh?

Having spoken to her elsewhere online (a couple of weeks ago) she said she was taking a break from the forum. I don't think she intended for it to be permanent. I think someone was not being particularly nice to her, so she thought it best to pull back. I do hope whe will return.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Hmm hope she comes back.......cos she supports a 'TT'er - I' had to sort myself out as a youngster.......

I think she delved into P&L more than you should (for a nice balanced person that she is.....) - not a nice place to be, it's why I don't post in there much............it's an all out bun fight..........you can't fix stuff....post comment and run......... better off in the biking stuff....

Would someone who has contact with her please pass on this message.

"Waffles we miss you please come back:smile:"

Danny

Legendary Member
Headgardener said:
Would someone who has contact with her please pass on this message.

"Waffles we miss you please come back:smile:"
+1

Don't know how Tea is surviving without her :thumbsup:

Shaun

Founder
Waffles knows the door is open and she's welcome back whenever she's ready.

And, like a good few of you, I'm hopeful she'll grace us with her presence sooner rather than later. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Shaun :ohmy:

Danny

Legendary Member
Perhaps we should send her a bunch of flowers and a Betty's cake*

* Apologies to any Southerners who have no idea who Betty is.

magnatom said:
Having spoken to her elsewhere online (a couple of weeks ago) she said she was taking a break from the forum. I don't think she intended for it to be permanent. I think someone was not being particularly nice to her, so she thought it best to pull back. I do hope whe will return.

Unfortunately, she interpreted some comments I had made about some bent mortgage advisers in North Wales (one had been struck off and fined £100,000) as an attack on Mr. Waffles. I had no idea that he was in that line of business and I was happy to make it clear that my comments were not directed at him.

Danny

Legendary Member
Patrick Stevens said:
Unfortunately, she interpreted some comments I had made about some bent mortgage advisers in North Wales (one had been struck off and fined £100,000) as an attack on Mr. Waffles. I had no idea that he was in that line of business and I was happy to make it clear that my comments were not directed at him.
Ah...wondered what had happened.

Sounds like an unfortunate understanding - particularly as you do a good job of avoiding personal abuse (unlike some others I could mention).

Perhaps you should send the flowers though :thumbsup:

Top Bottom