Where's wafflycat?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peanut

I've had my arse chewed off more times than I can remember in P & L I don't know why I go in there to be honest. I still can't get my head around people just going there to wind other people up ?
Hope Waffly comes back soon we are sure missing her posts .

magnatom said:
Having spoken to her elsewhere online (a couple of weeks ago) she said she was taking a break from the forum. I don't think she intended for it to be permanent. I think someone was not being particularly nice to her, so she thought it best to pull back. I do hope whe will return.

Pot kettle.I remember her being particulary rude to me although I can't remember what it was over.Im sure it's around somewhere.

For that reason I have noticed that this user isn't posting anymore.

TVC

It's the chooks I miss.

I find it difficult to understand how anyone could get shirty with Waffles, but then I don't tend to go in P&L that often since I found that offering an opinion in there can be taken as a request to step outside.

Wafflycat, If you're lurking :ohmy: please come back - if only for the chickens

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I can't remember anything that bad, but then people all have different limits and different understandings of what's going on... I hope she is back eventually. But then, people come and go... and sometimes they even come back with a different name, whether it's very near to the old one or not!

Dannyg said:
Perhaps we should send her a bunch of flowers and a Betty's cake*

* Apologies to any Southerners who have no idea who Betty is.

Do you mean Betty Turpin?

Betty%20Turpin%20front.jpg

Or is you saying us sutherners is uncooth and unrefined?

Is you referring to Bettys tea rooms which is simply a shallow interpretation of a good quality Cambridge tea room!

:wacko:

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Cunobelin said:
Do you mean Betty Turpin?

Betty%20Turpin%20front.jpg

Or is you saying us sutherners is uncooth and unrefined?

Is you referring to Bettys tea rooms which is simply a shallow interpretation of a good quality Cambridge tea room!

:wacko:

Go and wash your mouth out with soap and water. Betty's Tearooms are the original and best. No finer. The mutt's nuts. Period. Go forth and scald your pathetic flavourless teabags.:biggrin:

As I said I don't hold a grudge or anything as I know for a fact I have had a go at people and then when I have cooled down I think firkin hell what an idiot I was.

I have nobody on my ignore list and don't plan to put anyone on it.

Asking admin to delete your name is a bit much.I have a solution.If you dont want to post just change your password to a lot of random letters and cut and paste them into the password box.

Danny

Legendary Member
Andy in Sig said:
I hope she comes back too. And despite what's been posted here I reckon that she was generally very highly regarded in P&L.
Absolutely - she talks a lot more sense than some people I could mention :evil:

Abitrary

Waffly is a genuinely very decent and caring person, and a very good judge of character.

She's also a most excellent sport and I'm sure these qualities will prevail over any temporary issue ;).

Shaun

Founder
You've also got to remember that sometimes people like to take a break from CC and deal with stuff in the real world. ;)

Abitrary

Admin said:
You've also got to remember that sometimes people like to take a break from CC and deal with stuff in the real world. ;)

...sort of like this forum is the matrix, and we have to break free?

peanut

waffly loves cats and anyone that loves cats cannot do anything wrong in my book ;) the place is just not the same without her.;)

Top Bottom