Which film character are you most like?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
oxbob said:
Vivien leigh (gone with the wind) would be more likely!

:biggrin: o no, i have a feeling i won't live that one down! i'd really rather be snow white.

Kovu

Über Member
Flying_Monkey said:
Some people seem to be under the impression I look like Sylar from Heroes (but shorter)...

That's quite cool to be though ...

I got told I am like Chandlar off friends, too sarcastic.

My mate is fond of comparing me to Shaun, out of Shaun of Dead. She says if there is a zombie attack, i'll be the first person to come up with a s*** plan that won't work!

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
mickle said:
I was living in Hollywood and my mum was visiting us when that came out in the cinema. We saw it in our local; Mann's Chinese Theatre and she loved the fact that she could say 'I've been there!' all the way through.

Mickle - where did you live? And when? I lived on Lexington west of Vine in 76/77

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Wicket from Return of the Jedi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Kovu said:
That's quite cool to be though ...

I got told I am like Chandlar off friends, too sarcastic.

My mate is fond of comparing me to Shaun, out of Shaun of Dead. She says if there is a zombie attack, i'll be the first person to come up with a s*** plan that won't work!

you may not have to wait too long to test her theory... with the mutution of swine flu on the horizon ;)

Wigsie

Nincompoop
eldudino said:
And I (Marwood).

A coward you are, Withnail. An expert on bulls you are not.

What F*cker said that? :tongue::biggrin:

There should be a new forum topic on favourite withnail and I quotes!

one of mine...

" I mean to have you... even if it must be burglary!"

or

"My boys! My boys! Walking around in all this muck and oomska!"

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I would be the Sally (Meg Ryan) character in "When Harry Met Sally".

Particularly in the restaurant, yes, you know the one, when she says "Salad please, but no dressing, steak well done, but with rice instead of chips, apple pie, but with ice cream instead of cream". ;)

Or I could be Meryl Streep, but she is a bit older, and a bit slimmer than me. :smile:

Top Bottom