Who is Ronnie Pickering ? New road rage viral

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm fairly sure whoever Ronnie Pickering is its not too old men trying to out geek each other.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
pickering.png

subaqua

What’s the point
Thanks - but I meant I couldn't compete with Vern's ingenuity

or the amount of time he has spare !

Hip Priest

Veteran
If someone filtered in front of me and dithered around as much as him, I'd probably be annoyed too. You could've got a parade through those gaps.

Levo-Lon

Guru
[QUOTE 3927592, member: 45"]I've seen poor wives like her before. She'll be desperately trying to keep out of it and not show any signs of anything he could pick up on when he starts to take it out on her later.[/QUOTE]

yes quite..poor women

Hip Priest

Veteran
[QUOTE 3927592, member: 45"]I've seen poor wives like her before. She'll be desperately trying to keep out of it and not show any signs of anything he could pick up on when he starts to take it out on her later.[/QUOTE]

Let's not make assumptions about people though eh.

Hip Priest

Veteran
[QUOTE 3927610, member: 45"]Why not? He's an angry man who really thinks he's it. But won't get out of the car and put his money where his mouth is. It's probable that he believes his own hype because he's lived the persona in the safe environment of his home where his wife has been groomed into not being able do anything but agree with him. That safe environment transfers to his car, but won't go anywhere that he's required to put the meat in the sandwich.

As I said, I've seen it all before. From very close quarters.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to psychology hour with User.

Top Bottom