Why..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Because he can F1, F the other and F you too!;)

yello

dan_bo said:
Im not saying that mosely's not a cretin or anything but what has any of this to do with me or you? I personally couldn't care less If he dresser like Roy Orbison on his holidays to get his kicks. nothing to do with me.

Yep, +1

Mr Pig

If you're rich and well connected enough you can do what you like. Look at all the celebrities who openly talk about their drug use yet never seem to end up in jail.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

dan_bo said:
Im not saying that mosely's not a cretin or anything but what has any of this to do with me or you? I personally couldn't care less If he dresser like Roy Orbison on his holidays to get his kicks. nothing to do with me.

So what you saying here Dan – anything we should know about in relation to our interactions with yourself ;) ;)

:smile:

Keith Oates

Janner
Mr Pig said:
If you're rich and well connected enough you can do what you like. Look at all the celebrities who openly talk about their drug use yet never seem to end up in jail.
I've seen people openly admitting it on forums as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kyuss

Veteran
yenrod said:
Why... did Max Mosley get away with it

Because there was nothing for him to 'get away with'. A bit seedy maybe but all perfectly legal and certainly nobody's business but his own.

Top Bottom