Winter road bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ShinSplint

After a winter hack. Something strong and reliable, with full mudguards. Size to suit 6ft rider (usually 56cm).

Preferably Shimano 10 speed, but anything considered.

Up to £400-£500 tops.

Cheers :smile:

I'm in Teesside.

musa

Über Member
HI
im returning to teesside myself so im also looking for the cycle scene up there too
i was given this website http://www.bikescene.co.uk/index.php based in Guisborough

look on lfgss.com theres a subforum ;Middlesbrough'

After a winter hack. Something strong and reliable, with full mudguards. Size to suit 6ft rider (usually 56cm).

Up to £400-£500 tops.

I'm in Teesside.

Up to £400-£500 tops.

I'm in Teesside.

You could build one to your own spec with that budget. That way you could have the frame of your choice, (old Peugeot for example).

I've just built THIS as an example of what you can achieve :thumbsup:

DCCD

Über Member
If you go down the build route, I've got a 2011 58cm Voodoo Limba road / cyclocross frame in white.
Comes with carbon forks and integrated headset. Will also include a tiagra front mech. Looking for around £160 posted.

Let me know if interested and I'll get some pics organised.

Cheers,
Andy

Tel

Veteran
P1110287.jpg

Gazelle 'A' Frame - Piet De Wit - 531st - 56cm x 55.5cm
Rear spacing 130mm

Lovely green and grey paint with just a few blemishes namely on the seat stays below the rack bosses and a chip either side of the seat tube (all pictured).

Nice long wheelbase with very long horizontal drops and mudguard eyes plus rack bosses. This will make a great winter bike.

£120 + £10 postage

Many more pictues here: http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55/Telsun/Frames/Gazelle 531st/

Top Bottom