Worcestershire - Bikeability Instructors Wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I ask, merely out of curiosity, do you do this work? If so, do you enjoy it, is it worth your time and effort?

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
I ask, merely out of curiosity, do you do this work? If so, do you enjoy it, is it worth your time and effort?

Yes l do, l started in January of this year.
But I will admit to being rather apprehensive about doing it in the beginning, but if you don't try it you don't know. As it happens, it turns out l really enjoy it, its great watching the kids develop in such a short amount of time to.
Plus, its my way of paying back to the cycling world the hours of enjoyment it's given me over the years.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Yes l do, l started in January of this year.
But I will admit to being rather apprehensive about doing it in the beginning, but if you don't try it you don't know. As it happens, it turns out l really enjoy it, its great watching the kids develop in such a short amount of time to.
Plus, its my way of paying back to the cycling world the hours of enjoyment it's given me over the years.

Thanks for replying. I’ll see if there’s anything available around here.

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
@EltonFrog I dont know where you are in the country, but Cycle North are also looking for new instructors as well, see below
COURSE FOR NEW INSTRUCTORS IN LEEDS!!!!!
Do you want to become Cycling Instructor and work for Cycle North?
If you are a confident cyclist, and you'd like the chance to share your enthusiasm with the next cycling generation, we might have the opportunity for you!
Cycle North are recruiting individuals to train as Cycling Instructors to deliver Bikeability cycle training in schools from May 2024 onwards in: Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield, Wakefield and Leeds and Wakefield
Full training is provided for new recruits. We have a course running in Leeds course at Headingley Enterprise and Arts Centre
(HEART), Bennett Road, Headingley, Leeds, LS6 3HN on:
Mon 13th – Thurs 14th May 9am to 5pm each day.
You need to attend all four days. If you pass the course, you will be offered employment with Cycle North and your employment backdated so you will have been paid for attending the course.
For more details contact andrew.crossley@cyclenorth.co.uk or use the following link to download an application form. Closing date for appications is May 8th.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
@EltonFrog I dont know where you are in the country, but Cycle North are also looking for new instructors as well, see below
COURSE FOR NEW INSTRUCTORS IN LEEDS!!!!!
Do you want to become Cycling Instructor and work for Cycle North?
If you are a confident cyclist, and you'd like the chance to share your enthusiasm with the next cycling generation, we might have the opportunity for you!
Cycle North are recruiting individuals to train as Cycling Instructors to deliver Bikeability cycle training in schools from May 2024 onwards in: Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield, Wakefield and Leeds and Wakefield
Full training is provided for new recruits. We have a course running in Leeds course at Headingley Enterprise and Arts Centre
(HEART), Bennett Road, Headingley, Leeds, LS6 3HN on:
Mon 13th – Thurs 14th May 9am to 5pm each day.
You need to attend all four days. If you pass the course, you will be offered employment with Cycle North and your employment backdated so you will have been paid for attending the course.
For more details contact andrew.crossley@cyclenorth.co.uk or use the following link to download an application form. Closing date for appications is May 8th.

I’m in South Oxfordshire.

Top Bottom