Would you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

rich p said:
Don't get me wrong

I thought it was about whether I would dress in thigh length boots - hell, yeh!

I would be great. Stunning. I would go as far as commanding the stage with a bit of Barry Mannilow...

Dave5N

Über Member
No.

Claude has a point. We had a female HGV driver working with us at my last job, and every time she walked past a group of the male drivers the conversation inevitably went:

"Hmm, not bad"

"Nah, she's a f**in' dog"

"Well, I would"

... and so forth. Mostly from big fat smelly blokes who could never have dreamed of even being allowed near anyone attractive without a court order being placed on them. I found it rather depressing.
So for that reason, I'm sending Victoria Beckham a picture of me and asking if she's interested, rather than the other way round. Expect to read of my arrest any day soon.:whistle:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Once again a fawning, vacuous, attention seeker turns up (knowingly) at an event attended by paparazzi, dressed like a cheap french hooker. She does this in a vain attempt to curry favour with the public, and promote her 'style'.

My dislike for her isn't about her physical being (although I still wouldn't - too skinny), it is a dislike of her and all like her that promote shallowness, celebrity lifestyles, and popularity contests. This is copied by children and manifests itself in school as bullying.

Give me Ellen MacAtrhur any day. A real woman that has achieved something, instead of being a karaoke playing clothes horse.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Rhythm Thief said:
Claude has a point. We had a female HGV driver working with us at my last job, and every time she walked past a group of the male drivers the conversation inevitably went:

"Hmm, not bad"

"Nah, she's a f**in' dog"

"Well, I would"

... and so forth. Mostly from big fat smelly blokes who could never have dreamed of even being allowed near anyone attractive without a court order being placed on them. I found it rather depressing.
So for that reason, I'm sending Victoria Beckham a picture of me and asking if she's interested, rather than the other way round. Expect to read of my arrest any day soon.:thumbsup:

My ex business partner was like that and he was 19st of solid fat with a huge, red head and bad breath!

Top Bottom