Would you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User482

I'd would...bake her a pie. She needs feeding up, poor lass.

HonestMan1910

Über Member
Mutton dressed as lamb !

And I know I'm no oil painting, but .................. !

theclaud

Openly Marxist
No pics of the drop-dead gorgeous forummers? How disappointing. Here's a Thought for the Weekend, after John Berger. The bold emphasis is mine - this was 1972. Progress is a slow thing:

‘according to usage and conventions which are at last being questioned but have by no means been overcome - men act and women appear. Men look at women. Women watch themselves being looked at’ (Berger 1972, 45, 47). Berger argues that in European art from the Renaissance onwards women were depicted as being ‘aware of being seen by a [male] spectator’ (ibid., 49)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
theclaud said:
No pics of the drop-dead gorgeous forummers? (ibid., 49)

Claud, my dear fellow, I'll have you know that my picture has adorned these pages recently wearing nothing but a packet of crisps. I think you'll agree that I cut a dash rather like Ms Beckham and but you may have to compete with the lovely MacB for my attention.:ohmy:

p,s, I bid 50!

stewlewis

Pickled onion, cocktail stick, wig.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
xpc316e said:
Definitely not! Posh is far too thin and much too vain. Give me a woman with whom I could have an intellectual conversation - like Joanna Lumley.

Don't get me wrong in the 'fancying VB debate' but I rather think the OP's question of 'would you?' refers to sh8gging rather than intellectual discourse:biggrin:

Lisa21

Mooching.............
I think she's awfulxx(
Scrawny, fake, and an unsmiling miserable looking cow.

Shes got the same boots as I have tho:ohmy: (except they probably cost 10 times as much!!)

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
rich p said:
Claud, my dear fellow, I'll have you know that my picture has adorned these pages recently wearing nothing but a packet of crisps. I think you'll agree that I cut a dash rather like Ms Beckham and but you may have to compete with the lovely MacB for my attention.:evil:

p,s, I bid 50!

And I've made an appearance or two in a natty knee length number...

Top Bottom