Wrong combinations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
gavintc said:
Chocolate and bread - euuugh.

Weirdo! :smile::ohmy: ;)

Fresh 'Pain au Chocolat' dipped in chocolate milk is food of the gods!

Abitrary

I remember a band called silverfish, strictly john peel late nite stuff, did a song called:

fish sugar orange milk drink

They were quite a good band as well. Wonder what they're doing now.

Abitrary said:
I remember a band called silverfish, strictly john peel late nite stuff, did a song called:

fish sugar orange milk drink

They were quite a good band as well. Wonder what they're doing now.

Don't know - but I have most of their stuff on vinyl. Could now be worth dozens of pence on E-Bay.

Saw them live several times when a student - good stage-diving band.

The lead singer was a buxom Glaswegian lass called Les.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
punkypossum said:
+ 1, chocolate coated fruit is even worse!

There was (still is?) a chocolate shop in Salisbury which sold chocolates each of which contained a cherry in advocaat. They were really good but otherwise I know what you mean. Except of course for chocolate raisins which are somehow just right.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Andy in Sig said:
There was (still is?) a chocolate shop in Salisbury which sold chocolates each of which contained a cherry in advocaat. They were really good but otherwise I know what you mean. Except of course for chocolate raisins which are somehow just right.

Damn it i forgot about those little bad boys... yes they are great! but its more the fruit flavouring in the chocolate that gets me. :angry:

U

User482

Strawberries and chocolate are both delicious, but not together. Use raspberries instead...

longers

Legendary Member
Uncle Mort said:
Put them together and they're totally crap.

I like em, I used to get through quite a few jalapeño, smoked pepperoni and pineapple pizzas with capers. A taste sensation :angry:

Egg and baked beans, should be kept at opposite sides of the plate on a fry up.

Top Bottom