Yoda-isms

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Hiding the Wiggle receipts again?

Maz

Guru
Landslide said:
Hiding the Wiggle receipts again?
For the fabled one named Haribo, you must search...
yoda-400x300.jpg

PaulB

Legendary Member
I've never seen Star Wars. I haven't noticed any diminution in the quality of my life but I'm willing to be persuaded by others that it is adds to our too, too short time on earth. Is it any good? I hear people quoting it and going on about it and I'm sure some of the references people quote and I don't understand come from this series of movies. Maybe it's time I got with the programme? Whaddya think?

Maz

Guru
PaulB said:
I've never seen Star Wars. I haven't noticed any diminution in the quality of my life but I'm willing to be persuaded by others that it is adds to our too, too short time on earth. Is it any good? I hear people quoting it and going on about it and I'm sure some of the references people quote and I don't understand come from this series of movies. Maybe it's time I got with the programme? Whaddya think?
What do I think?
You are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor!
Lack%20of%20Faith%20(Darth%20Vader).jpg

col

Legendary Member
PaulB said:

First three are great, the next ones made recently are ok, but not as good as the origional three, My fave is return of the jedi.:sad:

OP
OP
NickM

NickM

Veteran
The ones made recently are the biggest pile of crap going! shoot storylines, shoot acting... most directors could turn out something worth seeing with one tenth of the budget.

The original three were OK as entertainment, those ludicrous midgets dressed as teddy bears aside. But I think George Lucas reckons himself a significant philosopher... ;)

Top Bottom