Your bike in front of the Emergency Services

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Yep, your bike in front of Dibble, Trumpton, Ambo, or even Coastguard or Search and Rescue. Be it buildings, vehicles, or personnel, slap your bike in front of it and get snapping.

Huge kudos to anyone that nabs their bike in front of an EMS Helo.

Last edited:

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Damn I nearly asked a plod the other day if he would mind me taking a photo but didn't. I shall though.

All uphill

Still rolling along
Drat!

There is a helipad about 5 minutes from us at the local hospital. Now I'm going to have to work out how to get a picture without looking like a ghoul.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
On a serious note, please be careful outside headquarters type buildings, the sorts with lots of antennas on masts. Particularly dibble buildings. You don't want to get arrested under the terrorism act for waving a camera phone about. I have known it happen...

HumpTdumpty

HumpTdumpty
Riding in the Black Forest last week - not sure it technically counts but always a bonus when one can replenish the bidon with clear crisp mountain water after a climb 🇩🇪 clever chaps

2EEAEFD9-72A9-4D37-954F-215312EF60F4.jpeg

Alex H

Legendary Member
Boulmer (non-RNLI) Lifeboat station

DSCF0639.JPG

Yep, your bike in front of Dibble, Trumpton, Ambo, or even Coastguard or Search and Rescue. Be it buildings, vehicles, or personnel, slap your bike in front of it and get snapping.

Huge kudos to anyone that nabs their bike in front of an EMS Helo.

Is it cheating if you work for one of the services, & have better access/know the staff

We have a helipad, but personally l‘ve not seen it used this year

Top Bottom