Your cycle beside an establishment which sells drink

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gasinayr

Über Member
Wetherspoons West Kirk in Ayr, Church converted into a pub complete with railings, gate at side. Need to park bike outside, job done

Levo-Lon

Guru
FB_IMG_1447796428528.jpg

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
View attachment 389236
The only one I can find, and it's an old one - of course now I'm going to have to stop for a photo outside pubs, as well as churches, walls, gates and railings...:laugh:

Oh! a new challenge: Single picture with bike, pub, church, wall, gate and railings!

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls - I present the full set:
A church
A wall
A gate
Railings
An establishment that serves drink
IMG_20180106_085716494_HDR.jpg

And, I've even squeezed in (just) a fish & chip shop :laugh:

Datum2

Über Member
One from last year, the Peacock at Oxhill. Delightfull spring day spoilt by some hideous hill near Upper Tysoe. So we have the Datum 2, a pint of local brew and just waiting for home made burger.
P4198918.JPG

Datum2

Über Member
Miserable February afternoon, light cold rain. Mid ride nourishment required so a chance to check out the village shop in Bulwick that was advertising hot soup and other savoury delights. A bowl of hot vegetable soup, a warm bread roll and plenty of butter set me up for the return home, Recommended if your cycling or walking in this part of Northamptonshire. Apologies if it looks a bit washed out tried to compensate for the overly dull weather,

20180203_145034.jpg

Top Bottom