YouTube videos that make you laugh, or applaud, or do other things.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I landed at Kai Tak in 1993 - it was last time I went on a plane (apart from the journey home). I remember looking out of the window and being confused why there were boats up in the sky, until I realised it was the sea, such was the angle of banking.

I landed in Kai Tak in 1996 in a raging thunderdstorm. Wow what a landing that was. Flying in between the blocks of flats. You could wave to people through the windows. :ohmy:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Sometimes they get it right in films and capture something that can now be considered a historic record in it's own right, and here is one such example.

What would otherwise have been a curious but mere footnote in history got the Hollywood treatment, complete in glorious technicolour and with Jimmy Stewart looking a bit confused as usual.

Sit back and enjoy the sight and sounds of the B52's predecessor, the B36 Peacemaker, the last of the great WW2 style bombers and one that is so insane to look at now (you'll see when you watch)!:

Just turn up the volume and listen to that thing from 2.54 onwards, it must have been quite a sound!!:

View: https://youtu.be/HE1IuyriWUo

Last edited:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Well, there's the Ejector Bed...

Or the latest episode of "Sir, You Are Being Hunted" from General Red.
This is a game where you're stranded in a alternate version of UK countryside and being hunted by aristocratic robots, as you do.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I'm off to Amsterdam in a few weeks and love flying. I recently found some amusing videos of people reacting to their first plane take off. You know the drill, long boring taxi along runway, then suddenly the engines kick in and it's 'warp speed'. This guys 'Holy Cr*p' reaction is a classic. He enjoys the acceleration so much that he forgot that planes actually do lift off!:

Top Bottom