Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
1800 is too early for me (feeding time at my zoo), plus I'm in full-on Rocky training mode (apart from punching meat), trying to build myself up again.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
1800 is too early for me (feeding time at my zoo), plus I'm in full-on Rocky training mode (apart from punching meat), trying to build myself up again.

Same (except the feeding kids bit). Hitting the gym most days plus cycling. Hoping this 54 year old body is ok being battered like this!! It's a balance though to no overdue it all.

steverob

Guru
I'm a store tart - don't have any particular preference of who I get stuff from apart from a) is it in stock and b) who's got it the cheapest. Basically do a search for the item I want and see what results come up. If the best deal happens to be with Evans or Decathlon I'll do click and collect, cause they've both got stores near my work; if it's anyone else I'll probably get it delivered. Got a saddle from Tredz the other day - first time I'd ever ordered from them but they were cheapest for the model I wanted and I could get it day after next.

mjd1988

Guru
Now that Wiggle is no more, what online site do people turn to first?

Tredz used to offer a NHS bluelight discount on top of sale price, not sure if still do. Got my neobike there (10% was a sizeable chunk!). Customer service was good

Last edited:
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Ended recording early so captured these stills for Carl n Steve

2024-04-23_18-30-17_2.jpg

2024-04-23_18-30-39_3.jpg

steverob

Guru
Congrats @mjd1988! This must mean victory on points for you :notworthy:

Definitely the green jersey :becool:
Query - do you think the two mini-stages should be given the same amount of points as the other three longer stages? I can see arguments for and against it. They were supposed to be treated as a back-to-back single race, but then a sprint win is a sprint win regardless. Opinions?

mjd1988

Guru
Didn't realise draft was off till last minute, but made for a fun race. Accidental hare and hounds situation with Peter taking it easy then flying up the petit KOM, looked like close tussles for 3/4 and 5/6 as well.

I don't really mind re the mini stage query, final league table looks about right. Very impressed with Andy and Harry putting time in at the start, TT bike must have been tough uphill though.

Thanks @steverob for running the league! When is next wtrl or would it be worth having another league when the dirt crew/wtrl finals crew are finished?

Edit; put in my best ever 10 minute power apparently! Chuffed with that. I think Peter still pulled back at least 45 seconds on petit KOM mind

Top Bottom