Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I put our gazebo's canopy up yesterday. As I tried to hang the thing back up I was standing on a chair. I started feeling that sinking feeling! The legs of the chair were slowly sinking into the lawn. There has been so much rain recently that the ground is still soft. I couldn't figure out why I was having difficulty mounting the centre bolt. My wife told me I had the canopy upside down! :angry:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Sunny just now but forecast says sunny intervals.
A sitting out in the sun day I think.
Slept surprisingly well courtesy of paracetamol after the tooth extraction.
Missed evening meal yesterday and diet has to be modified a bit to avoid things which have to be chewed so the porridge this morning was very welcome.

Not sure i'll be getting many bottles of red from the harvest this year. A single grape would be nice. :laugh:
20240510_085633.jpg

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Not sure i'll be getting many bottles of red from the harvest this year. A single grape would be nice. :laugh:
View attachment 730317

You do not get anything from a first year vine, you just prune it back to get it ready to start producing next year.

Good afternoon from a pleasantly warm SW France . Here l sit in shorts and tee shirt trying to decide if l can be bothered to make paella for supper this evening . I'm pretty sure that l will because then l can sit in front of a cheerful blaze while l eat. Although it is a bit crazy to have a fire and l only light it in the evening when the temperature drops just a bit, "honest Injun"
tempImageQ9N0mY.png

Top Bottom