0% Finance 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Can I ask what are your views on whether this will still be available in 2011 given we will be facinf a vat increase. Its just that several bike companies are offering this and having brought a new touring bike I quite fancy a replacement for my racer.

I am writing this quietly because the wife is sitting near by and she will go mad if she gets wind of what I am thinking of doing.

Can I ask what are your views on whether this will still be available in 2011 given we will be facinf a vat increase. Its just that several bike companies are offering this and having brought a new touring bike I quite fancy a replacement for my racer.

I am writing this quietly because the wife is sitting near by and she will go mad if she gets wind of what I am thinking of doing.

If she finds out buy her a new bag and belt.

A reconditioned hoover will certainly cheer her up. :biggrin:

Krypton

Don't be fooled by that sales trick "free credit until ..." -that just means there is no charge for providing the credit facility.

Not sure about interest free credit though, I suppose it may be as we're none of us flush with cash at the moment and it's generally a device used to shift stuff when spending is slow.

Why not ask the shop how long they plan to offer it?

Top Bottom