1" 700c forks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi Matt. I have a pair of steel forks in Black. Canti mounts, and eyelets for mudguards. No other bosses other than those mentioned. The eyelets are the double type - one over the drop-out and one just behind; so four in total as found on many touring style forks. I have these forks because they came on a Claud Butler Dalesman touring bike... don't think they originally came on this frame (because they don't have low-rider rack bosses, and the frame is green, not Black). No markings or decals or writing anywhere, whatsoever, just plain Black paint finish, gloss. I took the forks off the Claud Butler frame and have replaced with green forks to match the frame colour.
The 1" steerer is 142mm in length, of which 45mm is threaded. Good condition, no rust at all, and paint is pretty good actually. The usual scuffs and scratches due to use - all minor, but need to be mentioned for a complete description.
Hope this is of use. £27 posted.
Bye for now. Mark. 07948 164188.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
not sure what you need but, when I was building up an old frame, I bought new forks. Got the Surly Crosscheck forks in 1" threadless and got a BBB 1" threadless headset. They're steel forks, cnati/v bosses and plenty of clearance. Got the forks from Billy's and the headset from Dotbike.

Top Bottom