100 Greatest Cycling Climbs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mroli

Hi guys - I have posted on here before about my challenge, but thought I'd come back and try and point people our way.

This year (ending on 1 April), I have set myself the challenge of riding every climb in Simon Warren's 100 Greatest Cycling Climbs. I am currently on 99 and have been blogging with photos, garmin data and video of all the climbs - details can be found at www.100hillsforgeorge.blogspot.com

Doing this in aid of a charity we (my wife and I) set up in memory of our son who died aged 14 months old www.georgesfoundation.org - I hope that some of you find the blog interesting and even useful as a resource - it has been a great challenge to do and I heartily recommend both the book and the climbs.

Cheers

M

400bhp

Guru
I have the book and would like to do all 100. I'll read your blog once I get a chance.

You know there is a 2nd book coming out don't you? :whistle:

OP
OP
M

mroli

Yeah - I do. Might leave those to someone else though!!! These will be finished before the 2nd book!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Stormin' blog!!
I have done a few of those climbs - did Horseshoe Pass a few years ago and I remember thinking 'If I do that four times on the trot, that's Mont Ventoux!'
My fate was sealed...

OP
OP
M

mroli

All done now. 100 Greatest Cycling Climbs completed in 1 year - www.100hillsforgeorge.blogspot.com Some detail to fill in, but phew. Done. Met Simon Warren today - what a nice bloke. Going to enjoy Another 100 Greatest Cycling Climbs - but in a more leisurely manner! Cheers all.

colly

Re member eR
I've done a few of the climbs a too. White Horse sticks out as being particularly memorable.

100 in a year huh? Well done indeed.

Top Bottom