1000 Mile Target...Not Today Though

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Niall McL

I was on course to reach 1000 commuting miles since the turn of the year this morning BUT got called out to work at 4 o'clock this morning and had to take the car!!!!

Back at work tomorrow so I'll reach my target then.

Oh well there's always tomorrow, congrats anyway. I definitely won't be reaching the 1000 commuting miles tomorrow, I'll leave that til Monday at least.

Plax

Guru
Good stuff. I should have met 1000 miles at the end of this month, but my plans were scuppered back in January when I slipped on ice. I have now done a mere 532 miles :bicycle:. I am aiming for 3000 miles this year so if I'm going to reach that I'll have to try and cycle 300 odd miles a month. I best start pedalling!

OP
OP
N

Niall McL

Plax said:
Good stuff. I should have met 1000 miles at the end of this month, but my plans were scuppered back in January when I slipped on ice. I have now done a mere 532 miles :sad:. I am aiming for 3000 miles this year so if I'm going to reach that I'll have to try and cycle 300 odd miles a month. I best start pedalling!

I try and aim for 300 miles a month as well. A wee down on that just now due to some time off work but hope to catch up over the summer.

Maz

Guru
ultraviolet said:
its only takes me 2 months to do 1000 miles going to work, i'm on course to do over 6000 this year
Well, it only takes me 1 day to do 1000 miles going to work. So nu-uh!

Top Bottom