1000 Miles!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BrynCP

Über Member
Just uploaded this week's rides to Strava and have now clocked 1010 miles since November 11th 2013! (it'll actually be closer to 1060 as I was without Garmin for a week)

I must say I have far surpassed what I ever expected, starting from having not ridden since messing about in my early teens and doing no exercise, to a first 3 mile ride, to 47 miles in under 4 hours last week and 39 miles today. I have also dropped from over 18 stone to 15.5.

After today's windy 39 mile ride I am looking forward to some better weather though, and perhaps a new bike!

I will also add this forum has been invaluable for advice and inspiration.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Just uploaded this week's rides to Strava and have now clocked 1010 miles since November 11th 2014!
Did you go through a "time warp"

young Ed

Veteran
well done! since janury 1st 2014 i have done 436 miles and am certain that will be well over 500 miles before the end of this month unless something very bad happens! oh and i hope to have done my first 100 mile ride in a day (imperial century) before the end of this year! :biggrin:

anyway enjoy your pedaling:bicycle:
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom