16" wheel bmx for my daughter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kiriyama

She's almost ready to loose the stabilisers on her bike. 10" wheel pink girly girl cupcake jobby (with dolls seat on the back) this bike weighs more than my large framed road bike and the breaks are made of cheese and hard to pull! So think she deserves an upgrade!

I have fond memories of learning to ride my Raleigh burner bmx. (With sound effect box and mag wheels!)

Iv been looking at a few 16" wheel bmx's ( she's too small to fit a 20" wheel bike) and was pleasantly surprised at the high quality bikes you can get (we the people, diamond Back etc.) They look just like scaled down versions of the 20" bikes and not like chunky clunky kids bikes. These tend to be priced around £250-300 which I would happily spend if the missus would let me. Also the possibility it will get wrecked/nicked.

Has anyone got any recommendations for a 16" bmx for around £100 that is of decent quality (willing to spend a bit more) pink preferred! iv found a few ideas already but just asking here if anyone has experience.

I'm looking at bmx's due to simplicity/durability and bit of nostalgia, but other ideas welcome!

Top Bottom