175 miles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am back in the u.k now
175 miles was covered by yours truly in 2 1/2 days cycling in majorca and in total climbing 2900 meters:ohmy:,(not bad for someone who last year got told by their 6 year old niece that they were pregnant !!) to say i am shattered is an understatement,but i can quite catergorically state that i thoroughly enjoyed it,well almost ,the last hour of an 6 hour ride yesterday i ran out of water,was totally deydrated, silent(a first for me;)) and just couldnt wait to get back to the hotel for a pint of something wet

hundreds of cyclists out there ,all like minded people everyone asking where are you going today? etc,no problems with the spanish drivers ,always giving plenty of room and only hooting their horns to let you know of their prescence

No problems with Easyjet at all,bike has arrived back in one piece

the only downside ,i've got a stinking cold !!!!

will i be going back next April ??? YOU'D BETTER BELIEVE IT !!!:angry:

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
the only downside ,I've got a stinking cold !!!!
This is very, very common at the end of spring 'training camps'. The body takes quite a hammering and unless you are very careful with your eating and drinking regimes, your immune system can become very depressed.

Into that mix you add people getting together in hotels/cafes (and on the flight home) with unusual strains of bugs from all over Europe and it's no surprise that people succumb.

Even if you survive unscathed, it's also important to treat the first week back as a recovery time and only go for 'Level 1' recovery rides (at most) for the first 7 days. Lots of people try to exploit their new found fitness too soon, and end up being laid up with some bug.

piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies ?

Mortiroloboy

Crackle said:
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies
piccies ?

Yes piccies, you may as well rub salt into the wound.:ohmy:

Well done mate. To say I'm jealous would be an understatement!! Give me a shout when you're rid of your cold and we can go for a spin (aka DRINK)

Top Bottom