175 mm Campagnolo square taper racing triple crankset wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
As above.

Strictly speaking, all I need is an old Campagnolo square taper 175 mm right crank because I have a left crank. If you have rings too, I would like 30/39/50-53 but I wouldn't want to pay much for them because I already have a set in reasonable condition, and I am pretty skint.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

I have a couple of possibilities, but am still looking ...:thumbsup:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

The eBay sale I was watching went beyond my spending limit so I am still looking.

I am thinking of £12 for just a right Campag triple crank (175 mm, no cracks (!), clean square taper). 2 have gone on eBay for less than that in the past few weeks so I am willing to wait if I have to.

For both cranks and a good 30 tooth ring, I would pay £20.

For both cranks, and a set of good 30/39/52 or 53 rings, I would pay £25. (Not willing to go higher for the extra rings because I already have spare 39 & 53 to use. If you could be bothered to, you could always try to sell the other 2 rings separately)

Postage at cost, assuming it is around £5-6.

Search those cycling junk boxes in your shed! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Got outbid on eBay yesterday in dying seconds, about £5 beyond my limit, so still looking.

I have decided that I would also consider 170 mm cranks.

So, I am after a 170-175 mm RHS Campagnolo triple crank or both cranks. I would also like a new or unworn 30T chainring. I am not so bothered about the middle and big rings, but if included they should be 39/52-53 and be new or unworn.

So if any of you have gone from a Campag triple back to a double, I might be able to take your old crankset/chainset off your hands!

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

I am still looking, and would be prepared to up my figures a bit if the rings were in very good condition. (Let's face it - if rings were worn, then they would effectively be useless!)

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

These any good to you? 170mm, 30t inner ring (the middle and outer are very worn) View attachment 43500 View attachment 43501
Nice of you to offer, Tommy, but I am really looking for polished silver parts. I have Chorus on the bike at the moment and it looks really good so I would like to replace the cranks (and rings) with something which looks about the same. (Though I realise that I will probably have to drop down to Veloce or Centaur to be able to afford the replacements. I spotted a nice Record triple chainset but it was going for £150, which is way too much for me.)

Top Bottom