1st May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
and the weather out here is warm and sunny. Did my first ride in shorts for this year and used the TCR instead of the MTB, so all in all a good start to the month. In addition to that we have a 4 day holiday by courtesy of the Chinese Government!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rikki

Legendary Member
sounds like orthodox easter but I'm guessing it's a may day celebration

zimzum42

Legendary Member
4 days! damn, we only get the one day off. Still, I guess a day is a bonus in the centre of capitalism!

MichaelM

Guru
.... and it's still like a damp grey autumn. As it seems to have been since that one week of summer we had in April........... April 2007.

The roads are quiet up here though!

Melvil

Tired on this may day, due to having gone to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltane_fire_festival

the night before. Lots of fire and semi-naked people dancing around and chanting surrounded by a massive crowd of very off-their-nuts people. Good clean pagan fun!

ChrisKH

Guru
I have to say I'm so sick of this weather. 1st May and it's still raining. Have reverted to winter wear (albeit one layer, plus wind jacket) which is a first for me.

domtyler

Über Member
ChrisKH said:
I have to say I'm so sick of this weather. 1st May and it's still raining. Have reverted to winter wear (albeit one layer, plus wind jacket) which is a first for me.

Not to mention the fact that it was like this all summer long last year, followed by an autumn of non stop wind and rain, followed by a winter of non stop wind and rain... ;)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It's warm and sunny here now with a bit of a breeze and I have a window of opportunity to go out on the bike for an hour and a bit.
See you later!

Top Bottom