2010 Cube Aerial 58cm Sora Road bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Thegiantpeanut

Selling my beloved Cube Aerial as it has become too small for me.
Bike is the 58cm model (seat tube) with a 55cm top tube. It has been well used and covered thousands of miles so shows the usual signs of wear and tear but has been very well looked after. All bearings are running smooth and cassette and chain are relatively new and hardly worn. Brake pads have plently of life left. Cables were replaced about 6 months ago. Shifting is slick and indexed nicely and braking action is smooth. Full spec:

-Full alu f&f, tight geometry but I found it surprisingly comfy over long distances, bb runs well, headset has been replaced recently so buttery smooth.
-Full Shimano Sora groupset including brakes and triple crankset.
-Shimano r500 wheelset running smooth and true after replacing the bearings a few months ago.
-Bontager Race tyres with plently of miles left and good puncture protection.
-Selle Italia X1 ltd edition saddle, pretty much new, and fizik microtex bar tape
-Ritchey seatpost, 120mm concept stem and FSA vero compact bars 42cm c-c.
-Thrown in some shimano spd pedals with this, but can changle for flats with cages & straps if needs be! Shimano S-works bottle cage included too.

Bought new for £650 so asking for £320 + postage ono. Would be happy to have her collected from Fareham area, Hampshire.

IMG_0664.jpg
IMG_0671.jpg
IMG_0669.jpg IMG_0654.jpg IMG_0657.jpg

montage

God Almighty
Looks good! Road at the bottom could do with the potholes being filled in though!

Chris-H

Über Member
No sorry mate,was thinking a bit further than a week,have one of my Daughters 18th coming up soon so gonna get stung big time ^_^

OP
OP
Thegiantpeanut

Thegiantpeanut

Bike is still available!

OP
OP
Thegiantpeanut

Thegiantpeanut

I am about 6' now and find it a little too small. I was about 5' 6" when I bout this and it fit fine. It has quite a small top tube so feels a little smaller than a normal 58cm. Your friend is more than welcome to come and try it out if he is local!

Top Bottom