2011 specialized allez sport 56cm and extras

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stephen wilby

hello there, i am selling my specialized allez sport 18, it has only done a handfull of miles and is in very good condition. It has full shimano sora throughout.

i will also include in the sale a specialized bottle cage and bottle, cateye velo wireless computer, saddle bag and contents including puncture repair kit, topeak mini 18 multitool and 23 x 700c innertube.

i haven't time to take pictures today but could take some tomorrow afternoon and will update the post or email to any interested parties.

i am based in pontefract west yorkshire but could deliver if fairly local. i will be looking for £500 for the bike and extras, (the bike alone cost £700 plus).

i also have various cycling kit available including a altura night vision in size L (in yellow), a couple of cycle jerseys, craytoni sunglasses with additional lenses and some shimano 105 pedals in black with size 11 shimano cycle shoes. I have also got a specialized cycle helmet and a set of cateye lights.

i am selling another alluminum frame in blue 56cm, i don't want much for this as i just want it out of the way, and some drop handlebars complete with brake levers and bar tape. I will also throw in sum brake calipers for good measure.

anyone interested or want to know more reply here or email S.W1L8Y@googlemail.com.

pictures should be available tomorrow unless requested specially from interested parties.

thank you, stephen.

Tommy2

Über Member
Is the spare frame branded?

OP
OP
S

Stephen wilby

as promised, photos and prices, some prices are negotiable and postage could be arranged if needed.

altura night vision size L, £50 but offers welcome.
dscn0336v.jpg

tenn sports cycling jacket, £20
dscn0340my.jpg

specialized allez sport 18, including topeak saddle bag, topeak mini 18 multitool, innertube, bottle cage, and a cateye velo wireless computer £500
dscn0346i.jpg

dscn0350r.jpg

specialized align cycle helmet in medium £25
dscn0360v.jpg

shimano 105 pedals £25
dscn0375le.jpg

shimano r087 spd-sl cycling shoes, size 46 or uk size 11 £50 or reasonable offer
dscn0381v.jpg

i haven't uploaded all of the pictures but there is more to email on request, i also heve 2 cycling jerseys £15 each and a set of cateye led lights £25.

OP
OP
S

Stephen wilby

right, evrything will be going on ebay at the weekend so last chance to grab something.

you are right kins, £20 then for the helmet, it is in mint condition.

OP
OP
S

Stephen wilby

yeah i will do, i just thought it would go to a better home to someone on here but no one seems interested.

Top Bottom