20MPH in Bolton (a step closer)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bad Company

Very Old Person
Brighton has a 20 limit now and hopefully Worthing will to soon.

I have no sympathy for wingebag drivers who complain about it. Their views arnt relevant as they are the
Problem. They are best ignored. People don't like change but they will get used to it. Meantime our roads will become safer for all.

It may even have the effect of getting some of the numpties out of their tin can castles and onto a bus or train...or even a bike!...hmm...doubt it though, cos peeps like that just arnt happy unless they are complaining about something.

I reckon most sensible drivers would welcome the 20 mph limit in towns. It's safer for them, their families and everybody concerned.

Plod need to adopt a zero tolerance stance to policing it as well.

In German towns the limit is low and has been for years. It's a safer environment because of it.

Let the petrol heads complain...they are pathetic.

And there it is. One of the stupidest and most ignorant posts I have seen on CC (and there have been a few). Good luck Linf, you deserve a medal for debating with these weirdo's.

Garz

Squat Member
Holy thread resurrection batman!!

Bad Company

Very Old Person
[QUOTE 2473279, member: 45"]Your opinion is invalid, as you're so poor a driver that you admit that you can't slow over speed humps and keep damaging your car as a result.[/quote]

Mr Pious has not changed his spots.

Bad Company

Very Old Person
[QUOTE 2474880, member: 45"]

If you want somewhere where people will agree with you there are plenty of other forums.[/quote]

Sorry, wasn't aware that you owned this forum.

Top Bottom