2nd fixie build nearing completion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
this one has been a long time in the coming , its a Raleigh 20-30 tubed scirocco frame set and tips the scales at 10kg so quite light for a stealie , double fixed on rear ! had wheels built using some nos cromix rims but they are to twisted in places either have to run gappy brakes or replace rims . being used next week as commuter to get some miles on it .

gold fixie.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
got up early this morning to fit some gaurds and lights to ready for wet weather commute today and we had a dry day but at least bike is prepared ready . all ok so far

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
colly been running it since middle of last week for commuting , only problem was having to change fr wheel for an alloy rimmed one to get better braking effort and feel .

a lot easier to ride than first fixied down to having 2 sets of brakes .

hows the boardman coming along ?

colly

Re member eR
hows the boardman coming along ?

It's resting quietly under the bench waiting it's turn. I still have my geared bike in bits and waiting to be re-assembled since it was painted. :whistle:

The thing is I'm happy riding the fixed I made up with your frame so there is no imperative to get things sorted. The weather is beginning to turn now so I'd better get fettling.

Where is a good place to get some new name decals ?

Top Bottom