2nd hand Cannondale R300

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Guru
Has any one had experience of a Cannondale R300? It is 2nd hand, seller not sure what year it is (it's dark blue if that helps!), in good condition and has upgraded Shimano Sora flight deck gear leavers. Apparently had a service about 300 miles ago which was when the levers were upgraded.

I know you can't really put a price on a 2nd hand bike, but would somewhere in the region of £100-£200 be about right? I was thinking about having it as a winter hack/training bike.

ta

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Upgraded to Sora?!?!
From what, may one inquire?

If it's in good nick, then yes, I'd probably give near £200 for it.
If you can get it for closer to £100 it's well worth doing.
It'll *fly* compared with your Galaxy.
Oh... :wacko:

OP
OP
Plax

Plax

Guru
Cool, I have made further enquiries and if it is all to my satisfaction I'll take a peek and purchase at the weekend.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Hi - I've had a Cannondale R300 since the late 90s. Good solid well built bike. Shimano RSX, although about as low as it gets in the range, are pretty bullet proof and dependable. I bought mine in America so it might be a slightly altered spec, as far as I was aware at the time it was only the colour that was different - mine's a lovely greeny-black. If you can get it for as near to the £100 mark as you can go for it - it's really good bike!

Top Bottom