3:30am

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
can't sleep...still..again...as usual....one sheep, two sheep, three sheep, four sheep, five sheep, six sheep, seven sheep, eight sheep, nine sheep, ten sheep eleven sheep....:welcome:

rikki

Legendary Member
twelve sheep, thirteen sheep fourteen sheep yawn

surfgurl

Can i suggest my cure for insomnia? Melvin Bragg's In Our Time podcast from Radio Four. I download it every week on my ipod and then listen in bed. I always fall asleep before the end, there is something about his voice that sends me to sleep.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I had a bad dose of insomnia on Wednesday night...

I went to bed at 01:30 feeling fairly tired, but made the mistake of doing a Sudoku puzzle before going to sleep. That got my brain working again and I ended up staring at the ceiling until about 07:30, thinking about my many fantasy plans for making a million on t'Internet! Next thing I knew, it was 12:45. My brain felt really scrambled all day yesterday... :smile:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I used to suffer quite badly from insomnia until I read a report that said that simply lying still in a darkened room in a totally physically relaxed way actually delivers 90% of the health benefits of sleeping. Whether or not it's true I really have no idea, but it took the hex off not being able to get to sleep. To the point where I relaxed enough to ....fall asleep. The mind is a funny thing...

Top Bottom