3/4 bib tights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maherees

Über Member
Hello,
last night it was a little bit cold with the bib shorts on so i was considering buying some 3/4 bib but wonder of they are unnecessary halfway house. I have a full bib which i have used for very cold weather and can be too warm sometimes.
Just really trying to build a buiness case

vickster

Legendary Member
Get some knee warmers to wear under shorts, far cheaper and you can put on / take them off as needed

eg
https://www.wiggle.co.uk/endura-thermolite-knee-warmers/

I do always think Capris/knickers look at bit odd on men (ducks)

Last edited:

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
I like 3/4 bibs too, great for late autumn and spring. Mine are Specialized ones but was looking recently at the Planet X offerings for £20 plus postage, seems like a good deal.

kapelmuur

Veteran
I have some from Planet X which are very useful at this time of year - not as hot as full length tights.

Mine were £20, I was going for a second pair but they’re currently out of stock.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
I've had a pair for a few years, used mainly for commuting underneath Altura trousers when it gets to the low single figures in temperature. Every since picking up a pair of knee and leg warmers last year I've not worn them when out on a leisure ride, preferring the option of being able to remove the lower half as I warm up.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I have some from dhb and they are my favourite mid-season garment. Roubaix lined so they keep the muscles warm.

Top Bottom