3 close passes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Coming home late so its dark and the infamous bollards by the business park making trap points and then going round a left bend and some chelsea tractor comes within about 6 inches and then proceeds to stop and hurl abuse when i shout OI !!.

Maybe they are getting used to the dark or maybe they are twats .The alternative route i have had some close shaves as well so i do not know whether to duck or weave
icon_rolleyes.gif

No good without camera footage.:biggrin:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Sometimes I think its a shame we cant carry guns. Might put an end to this nonsense if all cyclists had to carry a magnum by law. :smile:

There are some plebs about. Saw some absolutely frantic driving myself today, thankfully well away from my person though.

Hope you have a good one tomorrow!

purplepolly

downfader said:
Might put an end to this nonsense if all cyclists had to carry a magnum by law. :smile:

Bit difficult using it and cycling at the same time though. A machine gun mounted to the handlebars would be rather more convenient, :biggrin:

purplepolly said:
Bit difficult using it and cycling at the same time though. A machine gun mounted to the handlebars would be rather more convenient, :biggrin:

I reckon I could manage and i'd only shoot at the tyres.

Make my day punk.:smile:

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
hackbike 666 said:
No good without camera footage.:smile:

You buy me a camera then i will post footage :biggrin:

Top Bottom